Fri, Mar 17|
HOLIDAY COOKING CLASS: Vegan Bangers and Mash Irish Bowl
St. Patrick's Day wouldn't be complete without a feast, and Compassionate Filled Life is cooking up a comforting and hearty take on the classic dish - Bangers and Mash.
Time & Location
Mar 17, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Join Compassionate Filled Life for a St. Patrick's Day celebration with a vegan twist! In this cooking class, we'll be making a delicious and hearty Irish-inspired bowl of vegan bangers and mash. You'll learn how to make flavorful and meat-free sausages that are the perfect complement to a classic serving of creamy mustard infused mashed potatoes. This class is suitable for vegans and non-vegans alike and is a great way to enjoy a traditional Irish dish without compromising on taste or ethics. Don't miss out on this unique and tasty experience!
Learn how to make:
- Homemade Vegan Bratwurst
- The Creamiest Mustard Infused Mashed Potatoes
- Caramelized Onion Gravy
- Stir Fried Caraway Cabbage and Peas
This class includes:
- Cooking together “side by side” where you'll learn tips and tricks around prepping your vegan dishes at home - including information on how to bring variation to the dish.
- A space to connect with community about compassionate filled foods - foods that feed the body, mind, and soul.
- Opportunities to ask questions along the way
- Downloadable digital recipe booklet to keep so you can continue making the meal at home.
- On-demand 7-day access to class recording available to you.
Join us from the comfort of your own kitchen for this delicious holiday dish!
+$0.75 service fee
+$0.75 service fee0